Perfumes and the Women Who Love Them?
If it is Valentine’s Day, then many men resort to flowers or candy to show the women in their lives just how much they really care. For the bigger holidays such as birthdays or Christmas, men typically reach a bit deeper into their pockets for the larger ticket items such as jewelry or perfume. But the reason why so much perfume is sold in any given year has far more to do with hormones and the feelings created by certain scents than by the gift-giving rationale of men.
Perfumes, colognes, and scented oils have been part of human civilization since the time of the ancient Egyptians and beyond. Jars and vases filled with exotic fragrances have also been found in ancient Chinese burial sites. In fact, the use of perfumes has no exact starting date as its exact history is unknown. All that is truly known is that women and men have been using cologne and perfume to enhance their own scent for thousands of years will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
In any given year, 66% of men and 75% of women find themselves buying cologne or perfume during the course of a year. Researchers believe that part of the reason why women love receiving perfume (and also when men love giving perfume as a gift) is due to pheromones. Pheromones are hormones thought to stimulate sexual appetite or interest and they are triggered by scent.
So do women love perfume because it makes them want to have sex? No, actually the scent has a more dramatic effect upon men. While the effect is less pronounced in women, certain colognes worn by men have been known to produce a similar desire in women. Although a link between the scent of perfume and increased sexual desire has been found, researchers do not believe that it explains the desire to wear perfume on a daily basis.
In fact, most scientists believe that human pheromones and their impact upon our behavior has decreased over the years as we have become more advanced and civilized. While most scientists conclude that scent once played a rather large part in human mating habits, they believe that it has relatively little to do with sexual attraction in this day and age.
So then…why do women love perfume so much and why is it such a popular gift during the holidays? It actually seems to be due to the simple feeling created by wearing any fragrance that one finds appealing. In fact, the feeling created by a woman wearing perfume is similar to that made by a candle used for aromatherapy. It is soothing, subtle, and slightly romantic but not really sexual in nature.
Of course, it does not really matter why precisely a woman loves wearing perfume. All that is truly important is that she does love to smell great and the attention she receives when wearing her favorite perfume. In time, the perfume and the scent of her own body will combine into a singular aroma that will literally become her own scent.
A Beautiful World: Women Fragrances
As the sense of smell can recall the most vivid of memories, it is this unique scent of a woman combined with her perfume that people tend to remember most when thinking of that person. Men will often buy the same perfume for a woman even years after she has ceased using it because it is the scent they have come to identify with that woman.
And yet, women do move on to new perfumes and always seem to be on the search for a new scent to adorn their bodies. Of course, it is not surprising for some higher end perfumes to cost $100’s of dollars per bottle which is why a large number of women and men find themselves shopping for their favorite brands online. The Internet can also be a great place to find deals on new perfumes and fragrances as most websites generally offer a much greater selection than traditional stores.
The love of perfume by both men and women may be completely instinctual and somehow related to sexuality. However, the fact is that perfume just plain smells great and therefore puts us in a good mood. Who doesn’t like something that smells good—be it a pot roast or a garden lily? Of course, pot roast has a tendency to make us hungry…so what does the smell of fine perfume make us? There has to be a really good reason why perfume is so popular, now doesn’t there??
Perfumes and the Women Who Love Them
The House of Creed makes 200 different scents for both women and men; their long rich history is a testament to the fine quality perfumes and why they are so famous for today. Mostly every man that has ever purchased a bottle of a Creed fragrance continues to buy forever because of all the natural ingredients and care put into each scent.
Some of the most famous actors today take great pleasure in wearing their favorite scents that are earthy and sensual or warm and sexy with a fresh scent that is perfect for men. However, out of the many fine fragrances created by the House of Creed, five Creed Fragrances stand out in particular as being some of the most intriguing and always in demand.
Green Irish Tweed
There seems to be no doubt that Green Irish Tweed is the most popular of the men Creed fragrances. The secret recipe is composed of lemon verbena, violet leaves, ambergris and a dash of sandalwood. This particular fragrance is a favorite of top celebrities in the industry.
It has been characterized as fresh and aromatic with several people enjoying it for daytime use. This scent is particularly long lasting and most people feel it offers a good value with a unique scent that could be worn to work, and also special occasions.
Tabarome By Creed
Tabarome has been considered the perfect scent for the really masculine sexy silent type. This highly aromatic scent is laced with combinations of patchouli, sandalwood and a blending of lemon, mandarin and several other herbs with a touch of tobacco scent and ginger. It is favored by connoisseurs of fine cigars and most people think it is a good value and best worn during the evenings or days. Now you know about the top five Creed scents for men; you decide which is the right one for you!
Why Do People Buy Perfume
There are many flower fragrances used in perfumes but no fragrance can beat the smell of Rose which is known as the 'Queen of Flowers'. Roses are known for not only their beauty but also for their delicate scent and fragrant oil. Rose oil is one of the valuable ingredients in most perfumes for women. Rose Perfumes are feminine and classy and favorite with most women. Given below are some popular rose fragrances.
1) Paul Smith Rose: Paul Smith Rose Perfume is a fresh floral fragrance for women was launched in the year 2007. It comes with a blend of different scents like Turkish rose oil, green tea along with light sparkling smell of magnolia and violet flowers. This is a great summer fragrance.
2) Yardley English Rose: When speaking of Rose fragrances how can I forget Yardley English Rose? This English rose perfume is one of the popular from the brand of Yardley. With its own unique blend of this timeless fragrance Yardley English Rose by Yardley of London for Women has been enchanting women around the world for generations. If you love the smooth and refreshed feeling Yardley English Rose can work the magic for you.
6) Woods Of Windsor True Rose: Woods of Windsor True Rose women that belongs to the floral fragrance group and was launched in 2002. This is a cool, fresh and calming pink rose fragrance with notes of crisp green leaves and chamomile encased by notes of exotic dusty violet and damask rose. The base of the fragrance comes in sensual aromatic woods, musks and regal iris.
Wearing Rose fragrances are considered to be classy and romantic. If you like to smell like Roses all the floral fragrances for women listed above can help. These are also popular choices during Summer and also as gifts for women.
- Perfumes For Women Online South Africa
- For Women Perfume South Africa
- New Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Most Popular Womens Perfume South Africa
- Top Perfumes 2018 South Africa
- Perfume Sale Online South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Best New Women’s Perfume South Africa
- Top Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Discount Cologne And Perfume South Africa
- Fragrance Parfum South Africa
- Best Selling Perfumes 2017 South Africa
- Womens Perfume Sets South Africa
- Buy Ladies Perfume South Africa
- Female Perfume Brands South Africa
- Cheap Ladies Fragrances South Africa
- Best Smelling Perfume 2017 South Africa
- Scent Of A Woman Perfume South Africa
- Top 20 Perfumes For Ladies South Africa
- Ladies Cologne Perfume South Africa
- French Perfume Specials South Africa